Dental Bonding in Burleson, TX
Dental bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that helps improve the appearance of your smile. This treatment is an affordable way to address multiple cosmetic issues like cracked, broken, discolored, or stained teeth. Dental bonding helps enhance the quality of your smile, giving you more confidence and improved self-esteem.
What Is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a treatment that uses unique composites to repair damaged teeth. The composite is soft when applied to the tooth and then adjusted and reshaped by your dentist for the desired look. The composite is then hardened using UV light.
What Is the Process for Dental Bonding in Burleson, TX?
During your dental bonding treatment, which takes about 30 to 60 minutes to complete, you can expect the following:
- Shade Selection – Your dentist will use a shade guide to select a composite resin material that matches the color of your natural teeth.
- Tooth Preparation – Your dentist will roughen up the surface of your tooth and apply a conditioning liquid. This step helps the bonding material better adhere to your tooth.
- Composite Resin Applied – The resin material is a putty-like consistency that is molded and smoothed to the desired shape.
- Material is Cured – The composite resin is hardened with a special curing light which permanently bonds the material to your tooth.
- Tooth Polishing – The last step performed by your dentist is to make any final adjustment to the bonding and polish your tooth to a natural-looking shine.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding offers a plethora of benefits compared to other cosmetic treatments.
Here are a few benefits of dental bonding:
- Fast and convenient – Dental bonding can be completed in one office visit and requires fewer follow-up visits than other cosmetic procedures.
- Versatile – Dental bonding can conceal various imperfections, including cracks, chips, discoloration, and gaps in the teeth.
- Cost-effective – Dental bonding is typically a more affordable cosmetic dental procedure.
- Minimally invasive – Dental bonding doesn’t require enamel removal and, therefore, doesn’t need significant tooth alteration like other procedures.
Am I a Candidate for Dental Bonding?
You are a candidate for dental bonding if you have healthy teeth and gums. This includes strong tooth enamel and roots that are in excellent condition. If your teeth are discolored, chipped, or cracked, dental bonding is likely a good option for you.
What Is the Cost of Dental Bonding in Burleson, TX?
Dental bonding varies per patient, depending on your unique dental situation. In most cases, you can expect to pay between $550 to $850 per tooth.
Call our office today at (817) 934-6417 to learn more about the estimated cost of your dental bonding treatment. We are happy to help!
How Long Does Dental Bonding Last?
Dental bonding can last between three and ten years, depending on your oral hygiene habits and how many of your teeth were treated.
Start Your Smile Journey Today With Dental Bonding in Burleson, TX
If you want to learn more about dental bonding, give us a call or schedule a consultation today! Our friendly staff will happily assist you.
We look forward to meeting you and starting your smile journey together!